Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Experiment with Happiness! :)

The English language is vast and I don’t know all the big words, but there are 3 words I like the most. These are small 5 letter words; they make up my formula to have a great day, LAUGH, SMILE & be HAPPY :). Ponder over it and you’ll like it too. An old saying goes "Laughter is the best medicine", it is primarily happiness that leads to a healthy lifestyle. I admit I like to laugh out loud for the silliest jokes and smile just like that for absolutely no reason. Today I feel happy, extremely happy to be in particular and I don’t know why! I don’t need to!! It’s my formula that makes me feel this way.

Call it weird or anything, when I get up in the morning, I look at myself in the mirror & SMILE. Yes! It does make a lot of difference. It totally changes the way I feel, the minute I smile, my mind conjures up mental images of memories/ people that make me happy. Its almost like when I start the day with a Smile, I end it with one; things just seem to go right that day, or even better, things that generally annoy me, don’t annoy me that day. When I feel low, I look out for anything that would make me smile or laugh, because the minute I do so, the thing that has been troubling my mind, is either out of my memory or seems so small to feel low about.

It is just time to realize that a small smile, a soft laugh can make you feel HAPPY, make you feel like you have had an extraordinary day for no reason, just like how I feel now... :) :)

Remember, LAUGH, SMILE & be HAPPY!!

2 comments: