Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A way to make it work!!

Have you ever wanted something so bad? Have you ever dreamed of holding something you cherish the most? Well there's a little secret to it, If you ever want something so bad, the universe will work to get it for you.

"Positive Reinforcement", something that has driven me my whole life. Keep saying to yourself that something you desire will happen, it will. A little bit of focus, a little bit of determination and conviction behind your desires is all that takes for it to happen. I have always heard of the term "Miracles happen" and I believe in it. It does happen when you really want it to. When a day's going haywire and you want to set it right, you just have to rearrange some thoughts in your mind. :) Keep saying it is always your day and it just keeps getting better, somewhere something out there clicks and you would find yourself having one of the best days of your life.

I recently came across a documentary/book called "The Secret". It was just an emphasis on what I have believed in, or at least a part of it. "Theory of attraction" as they call it, says that you attract whatever that is happening in your life, be it good or bad, you attract not only what you want but also what you do not want. A shift in the focus of what you do want to happen to what you want to happen can just bring about the miracles that you have always wanted to happen. You needn't worry about how it is going to happen, just believe that it will. Even a small amount of contempt or disbelief will not deliver what you want.

A small anecdote crosses my mind, I had performed not up to my satisfaction in my X board exams. I made a vow to myself that when my results come out I will make sure I am beyond satisfied. I just said to myself that I will score above certain percentage. To reinforce this in my mind, I penned it and stuck on walls and wherever I tend to look. I worked just about as hard as I would normally and when my results came out I got exactly .01% more than what I expected. I was beyond happy, flying about simply because something I believed in worked. Call it determination, passion, dedication, positive reinforcement, theory of attraction; they all say the same thing:

"When you want something so bad, the whole universe works to get it for you"

Use it well
Use it wise
Be the artist of your own life :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing design! i love the background!

    i watched the secret too, and it was really nice.. definitely had an element of truth to it.. but the only way you will get something which you want is if it is in the "flow" or direction of your life. I mean, do you really deserve it and will it help it you grow? if it will, and you want it, pray for it, then i guess it will come. If not, then probably not.

    ok gtta get back to work now =P i'll call u later

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh yes that's for sure!! I am just emphasizing on a part of it that I have always believed in. Not the entire view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,a nice article ...read it in a book long long ago!! wen i was in higher secondary...and this is how prayers work..we want something so bad, we think abt it each day and we direct all are energy towards it. (this is one part in the books another part out of records is this...when we achieve it finally we praise some invisible entity...poor ppl!!!!!!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Well there's a different view, but that invisible entity gives hope, its a silent motivator. :) You can look at it that way too. I read it recently only, sometime earlier this year

    ReplyDelete